The Roadmap To Your Physics Degree:
The physics department at Texas Tech University is active in a broad range of research and teaching activities designed to prepare undergraduates for challenging careers in science, education, and technology. Graduates of the department have gone on to success at universities, national laboratories, and industry. The department offers the Bachelor of Science degree in physics with four distinct concentrations.
- Astrophysics---space, still the final frontier!
- Applied Physics--for those with a more applied interest.
- Professional Concentration---preparation for graduate study.
- Secondary Education---4-year B.S. degree plus certification to teach high school math & physics.
What Is A Bachelor's Degree Worth?
What Can I Do With A B.S. In Physics?
- AIP Jobs,Careers, Resources
- AIP Physics Success Stories
- TTU Career Center Links for Physics
- TTU Career Center