Student Organization Representative Council (SORC)
SORC, Student Organization Representative Council, is an environment that promotes collaboration, feedback and increased communication. All of the registered student organizations at TTU (funded by SGA) have been divided into individual categories and assigned a SGA representative to gain feedback and communicate with organizations and a Budget & Finance Representative to help the organizations through applying for funds. Each category meets at different times as determined by the members of that specific category.
Information about meeting times and representatives can be found below. Each category site also has a list of the organizations that fall under that category. If you do not find your organization, please email Thad Brock he will assign you to the category that best describes your organization.
Spring 2017 SORC Meetings:
Tuesday, March 21, 2017 from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. in the SUB (Matador Room)
Tuesday, April 11, 2017 from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. in the SUB (Matador Room)
You may follow up with your respective senator afterwards.
Categories are determined based on your registration with the Center for Campus Life as well as your academic affiliation.
- Advocacy/Lobby Organizations
- Campus Departmental Support Organizations
- College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources Organizations
- College of Architecture Organizations
- College of Arts & Sciences Organizations
- Rawls College of Business Administration Organizations
- College of Education Organizations
- Whitacre College of Engineering Organizations
- College of Human Sciences Organizations
- College of Media & Communications Organizations
- College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Cultural/International Organizations
- Graduate Organizations
- Hobby/Leisure/Recreation Organizations
- Honors Organizations
- Religious Organizations
- Service Organizations