Study Abroad Programs
Located in Escazú, San José province, Costa Rica's campus of Texas Tech University educates students to be leaders throughout the Americas.
Our student-centered campus reflects the Costa Rican value of pura vida: an exuberant, life-affirming attitude that literally means “pure life.”
If you are a North American faculty member or administrator looking to take your students abroad, explore Texas Tech University.
- A 100% English-speaking campus in a friendly, beautiful Spanish-speaking country
- Students, faculty, and staff from North, Central, and South America
- First-class science and engineering labs for engineering and computer science majors
- A stellar location in one of the safest and trendiest zones in San José
- Student-centered faculty and staff members with a can-do attitude
Study Abroad Options
Custom-Designed Faculty-led Visits
Our study abroad team crafts a competitively-priced itinerary for your faculty:
- academic excursions
- meetings with industry leaders
- adventure outings
- and more, depending on your needs.
U.S. college or university students are welcome to study short-term at Texas Tech-CR.
- Housing & airport transport
- On-site orientation & support
- Cultural and adventure excursions
- Access to all Texas Tech-CR student services
- Credits from an accredited U.S. institution (easy to transfer)
Your student interns will shine in the global job market!
We can connect them with vetted internship opportunities.
- 8-week summer internships
- semester-length programs
To learn more about our study abroad experiences, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AddressAvenida Escazú, Edificio AE205 San José, San Rafael de Escazú, Escazú 10201- Costa Rica