Texas Tech University-Costa Rica offers the opportunity to take classes as a full-time or part-time student. Tuition is determined by the number of credit hours a student takes per semester. Each credit hour costs $612, and the number of credits varies per course. See below for examples.
We are here to help you invest in your future career. Texas Tech University-Costa Rica offers a variety of financial options to assist you in achieving your educational goals.
- Banco Promerica's Premia U
- Banco Promerica's student credit/loan with mortgage guarantee
- Banco Promerica's student credit/loan with fiduciary guarantee
- Banco Nacional's Tasa 0% financing (3, 4, and 6 months)
- Banco Nacional's student credit/loan with mortgage guarantee
- CONAPE (Comisión Nacional de Préstamos para la Educación)