Texas Tech University-Costa Rica offers the opportunity to take classes as a full-time or part-time student. Tuition is determined by the number of credit hours a student takes per semester. Each credit hour costs $612, and the number of credits varies per course. See below for examples.
We are here to help you invest in your future career. Texas Tech University-Costa Rica offers a variety of financial options to assist you in achieving your educational goals.
- Banco Promerica's Premia U
- Banco Promerica's student credit/loan with mortgage guarantee
- Banco Promerica's student credit/loan with fiduciary guarantee
- Banco Nacional's Tasa 0% financing (3, 4, and 6 months)
- Banco Nacional's student credit/loan with mortgage guarantee
- CONAPE (Comisión Nacional de Préstamos para la Educación)
Texas Tech University-Costa Rica is committed to providing a variety of scholarships. We take into account different student profiles so you can apply for the scholarship that fits your needs.
- All scholarships can be renewed yearly, for up to four years, if eligibility remains.
- Our scholarships are only valid on the Texas Tech-CR campus, not at any other of the Texas Tech University instructional sites.
Experience the power of a global learning environment.