Texas Tech University-Costa Rica accepts qualified short-term students. If you study at another U.S. university and are in Costa Rica for the summer or for a semester, our program for visiting students is right for you. You can earn university credit from a top U.S university that counts toward your U.S. degree. At the same time, you will enjoy an unforgettable college experience, learning from Texas Tech professors in small classes, 100% in English, while enjoying beautiful Costa Rica.
Get acquainted with admissions requirements using this application checklist.
At Texas Tech University-Costa Rica, you can study full-time or part-time. Tuition is determined by the number of credit hours you take per semester. Each credit hour costs $612, and the number of credits varies per course.
|Credit Hours per Semester||Tuition Estimate|
Additional fees (required) per semester:
Student Services Fee $181
Prices include tax.
Invest in your career. Texas Tech University-Costa Rica offers several financial options to help you reach your educational goals.
- Texas Tech-Costa Rica scholarships
- Banco Promerica's Premia U
- Banco Promerica's student credit/loan with mortgage guarantee
- Banco Promerica's student credit/loan with fiduciary guarantee
- Banco Nacional's Tasa 0% financing (3, 4, and 6 months)
- Banco Nacional's student credit/loan with mortgage guarantee
- CONAPE (Comisión Nacional de Préstamos para la Educación)