For FGTMP Mentees
Students are able to join FGTMP by meeting the following minimum criteria:
- Admitted and Enrolled at Texas Tech University
- Identify as a First Generation Student
Mentee Check List
- Attend 3 Peer Mentor Meetings
- Attend at least 4 FGTMP or DDEI events
- Attend 1 social event hosted by a FGTMP Peer Mentor
What you should ask yourself:
- Who is my First Gen Peer Mentor?
- Have I set up a time to connect with my Peer Mentor?
- What FGTMP activities am I going to attend?
- How can I make the most out of my time in FGTMP?
To sign up for the program follow the link here:
After completing at least one (1) semester of FGTMP, you are eligible to apply to become a Peer Mentor.