Department of Design
The Bachelor of Interior Design and Bachelor of Science in Apparel and Design Manufacturing degree programs are accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design. The Bachelor of Interior Design degree program is also accredited by the Council for Interior Design Accreditation.
Experiential Learning Opportunities
- Design Garments for Professional Fashion Shows
- National & Regional Design Competitions
- Field Study Tours
- Faculty-Led Study Abroad
- Community-Oriented Service Projects
- Student Leadership Opportunities
- Real-World Project-Based Learning
- Undergraduate and Graduate Research Opportunities
Develop your creativity and your career in our nationally renowned design degree programs.
The Texas Tech Department of Design offers two undergraduate and two graduate programs, both nationally renowned for leadership and design innovation. Tailored for student success, department opportunities include access to expert faculty, hands-on learning experiences, top-notch facilities, research opportunities, and active participation in national conferences, trade shows, and competitions.
Department of Design Degree Options