Apparel Design and Manufacturing
Students from other departments may minor in apparel design and manufacturing by completing 27 hours of selected coursework. Courses for the minor should be finalized and approved in conjunction with the student's major and minor advisors.
- First semester (Fall):
- ADM 1301 (Introduction to Apparel Design) and ADM 1303 (Clothing Construction)
- Second semester (Spring):
- ADM 1304 (Intermediate Clothing Construction) and ADM 2308 (Flat Pattern Design I)
- Third semester (Fall):
- ADM 2310 (Design Through Draping) and ADM 2311 (Textiles)
- Fourth semester (Spring):
- ADM 2302 (Fashion Illustration). Additional pre-requisites: ART 1303 and ID 1381 (Fall)
The final six hours are chosen from courses provided by the minor advisor.