COVID-19 and the Museum
As of October 22, 2020, the Museum has reopened to the public on an adjusted schedule of Thursday through Saturday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., at limited capacity.
- Entrance to the museum is through the north doors that face 4th street.
- Parking is in the north parking lot that is closest to 4th street.
- Masks are required upon entry and must be worn for the duration of your visit. (We have our dinos masked up, too!)
- Children two years and older must wears masks.
- Check in with the kiosk when you enter for your temperature check and screening. You will also need to sign in.
- We will provide you with a visitor's guide that you can take with you.
- The Moody Planetarium will remain closed.
- To ensure the health and safety of everyone, our amazing custodial team will be doing frequent cleaning and sanitizing of all public/lobby areas, restrooms, and galleries.