- Outreach & Engagement
- Outreach & Engagement Home
- Office of Academic Engagement
- 2017 Regional Academic Engagement Symposium
- Faculty Resources
- Community Resources
- Faculty Outreach & Engaged Scholarship
- Student Engagement
- K-12 Outreach
- Online Education
- Continuing Education & Lifelong Learning
- Off-Campus Sites
- Public Outreach & Engagement
- Economic Engagement
- Academic Engagement Ad Hoc Committee
- Service Learning Advisory Committee
Outreach and Engagement
Welcome to Texas Tech's Outreach and Engagement website. This site serves as a gateway for campus and community members to learn more about our extensive community outreach programs; local, state, national and global engagement initiatives; teaching, learning, research, and service opportunities; and other community engagement activities.
Faculty Outreach & Engaged Scholarship
Faculty outreach and engaged teaching or research activities for and with the Community.
Undergraduate & Graduate Student Engagement
Programs and resources for service learning, study abroad, research, or volunteerism.
Programs and resources for K-12 students, teachers, and parents including summer camps, weekend programs, online high school diploma program, supplemental curriculum and more.
Online Certificate and Degree Programs for individuals wishing to pursue an education or prepare for a new career.
Multi-disciplinary projects and initiatives with community partners
Continuing Education & Lifelong Learning
Non-credit certificate programs, workshops, conferences, and classes for professional and career development, continuing education, or personal enrichment.
Degree, Certificate, and Lifelong Learning Programs at Texas Tech's Regional Teaching Sites.
Public Outreach & Engagement
Public, university-sponsored programs and activities promoting the arts, culture, music, heritage and history of the South Plains area and beyond.
Programs and Initiatives promoting regional economic development through innovation and entrepreneurship, technology transfer, research commercialization, and talent development.
- The AY '15/'16 Raiders Engaged survey is now open for input! The annual assessment gathers information on any programs, projects or activities that faculty and staff conducted specifically for the benefit of individuals or organizations outside of the university. Faculty and staff are invited to report qualitative and quantitative data on any community-engaged teaching, research, or service activities conducted between 9/1/2015 and 8/31/2016, whether at the local, national, or international level . The survey will remain open for entries until December 1, 2016. Data gathered is used for performance and accountability measures for Priority 4, Further Outreach and Engagement, of the University's Strategic Plan, "Making It Possible." In addition, the Office of Planning and Assessment will upload responses from faculty directly into their Digital Measures accounts for annual reporting purposes. For that reason and to avoid any duplicate reporting, the "service/engagement" section in Digital Measures will be closed between 9/1/16 and 12/1/16. To access the survey, click here.