Application for Admission
Admission to the Healthcare Engineering Option in the Master of Engineering Degree is subject to the requirements of the Texas Tech University Graduate School. For application materials, students should contact:
Office of Graduate Admissions
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, Texas 79409-1030
- Applications may be submitted at anytime; however, it is in the best interest of the applicant to apply as early as possible. Applicants should understand that fulfillment of the basic requirements does not guarantee admission.
- When completing your ApplyTexas Application for Graduate Admission, answer "Healthcare Engineering" to Question 3: "Enter any specific area of interest or specialty within your major".
- In addition to the Graduate School's requirements, a statement of purpose for graduate study in Healthcare Engineering is required. Up to 3 optional letters of recommendation may also be submitted. These documents should be sent to the Healthcare Engineering Advisor, while the other application materials should be sent to the Graduate School.
- Applicant should contact Healthcare Engineering Advisor when admission is formally applied.
- Additional admission information for international students is available at the Graduate School's Prospective Student website.