Application for Admission
Admission to the Healthcare Engineering Option in the Master of Engineering Degree
is subject to the requirements of the Texas Tech University Graduate School. For application
materials, students should contact:
Office of Graduate Admissions
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, Texas 79409-1030
- Applications may be submitted at any time; however, it is in the best interest of
the applicant to apply as early as possible. Applicants should understand that fulfillment
of the basic requirements does not guarantee admission.
- When completing your application for Graduate Admission, answer "Healthcare Engineering"
to Question 3: "Enter any specific area of interest or specialty within your major".
- In addition to the Graduate School's requirements, three letters of reference are
- Applicant should contact the Healthcare Engineering Advisor when admission is formally applied.
- Additional admission information for international students is available at the Graduate School's Prospective Students website.
Once you complete the initial application, you will receive an email with a link to
Recruiter, to ask you to log into recruiter to complete the application process.