Apply now to become an Engineering Ambassador
Thursday, March 13 at 5 p.m.
- Turn in completed applications to the box on the Information Desk in the Engineering Center Foyer.
- Do not forget to attach essay and résumé.
- Turn in ONE recommendation form, signed and sealed by the evaluator, to the Engineering Center. Form must be from a Texas Tech faculty member. Applications without signed and sealed recommendation forms will be discarded.
Applicants Accepted for Meet and Greet
Thursday, March 26th
- Applicants that are selected are invited to join us at the Engineering Ambassador Meet and Greet to meet current Engineering Ambassadors.
Meet and Greet
Tuesday, April 1st at 6 p.m.
- There will be a meet and greet during which candidates will meet existing Ambassadors.
- Attendance is strongly encouraged.
- Attire: Business Casual.
Wednesday, April 9th
- Interviewees selected from applicants will receive a detailed email with instructions concerning the interview process
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, April 15-17th
- Candidates will be assigned interview times, and selections will be made following completion of all interviews
- Attire: Business Professional.