Apply now to become an Engineering Ambassador
Friday, October 25 at 5 p.m. – Engineering Center Foyer
- Turn in completed applications to the box on the Information Desk in the Engineering Center Foyer.
- Do not forget to attach essay and résumé.
- Turn in ONE recommendation form, signed and sealed by the evaluator, to the Engineering Center. Form must be from a Texas Tech faculty member.
Applicants Accepted for Meet and Greet
Friday, November 1
- Applicants that are selected are invited to join us at the Engineering Ambassador Meet and Greet to meet current Engineering Ambassadors.
Meet and Greet
Tuesday, November 5 at 6:30 p.m. – Location TBA
- There will be a meet and greet during which candidates will meet existing Ambassadors. Attendance is strongly encouraged.
- Attire: Business Casual.
Friday, November 8
- Interviewees selected from applicants will receive a detailed email with instructions concerning the interview process
Tuesday/Wednesday, November 12/13 – Engineering Center
- Candidates will be assigned interview times, and selections will be made following completion of all interviews
- Attire: Business Professional.