Apply now to become an Engineering Ambassador
Friday, March 13 at 5 p.m.
Engineering Opportunities Center (EOC)
- Turn in completed applications to the EOC
- Do not forget to attach essay and résumé.
- Turn in ONE recommendation form, signed and sealed by the evaluator, to the Engineering
Center. Form must be from a Texas Tech faculty member. Applications without signed
and sealed recommendation forms will be discarded.
Applicants Accepted for Meet and Greet
Wednesday, March 25
- Applicants that are selected are invited to join us at the Engineering Ambassador
Meet and Greet to meet current Engineering Ambassadors.
Meet and Greet
Monday, March 30 at 6 p.m.
- There will be a meet and greet during which candidates will meet existing Ambassadors.
Attendance is strongly encouraged.
- Attire: Business Casual.
Friday, April 3
- Interviewees selected from applicants will receive a detailed email with instructions
concerning the interview process
April 8 - 11
Tentative – EOC
- Candidates will be assigned interview times, and selections will be made following
completion of all interviews
- Attire: Business Professional