Résumé Critiques in the EOC
Daily résumé critiques are offered in the Engineering Opportunities Center (EOC) by
Engineering Ambassadors. Stop by the EOC in Engineering Center 102 during the following
times to have your résumé critiqued.
- Before the Job Fair each semester, 8am-5pm in the EOC
- After Job Fair each semester, 9-11am and 2-4pm in the EOC
- All EOC resume critiques are done by walk-in. Please bring a hard copy of your resume
Remember to reference the TTU Engineering resume template and sample resume to get started on your resume!
Workshops and Trainings
The EOC hosts regular workshops and trainings for students. Log on to Job Grid to see a schedule of upcoming careers events. Announcements and reminders about upcoming
workshops will also be sent out through the EOC Careers email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examples of former workshops topics include:
- How to Use Job Grid
- How to Build an Engineering Resume
- How to Work a Job Fair
- How to Interview
- How to Use LinkedIn Effectively
- How to Handle the Post-Interview/Offer Phase