Careers - Students
It’s an exciting time in the Whitacre College of Engineering!
Created with you in mind, our career resources software, Job Grid, provides students with an easy way to use a centralized system that will help in all aspects of career development.
Job Grid will allow you to:
- Create a job search profile
- Store and manage resumes, cover letters and other career related documents
- Search for co-ops, internships & full-time positions
- RSVP for career events
- Maintain an online personal calendar
- Download a copy of the Job Fair company list
- Access our career resources library
All Engineering students have access to Job Grid using their e-Raider username and password.
JOB GRID...The place for Engineers to "plot" their future!
Daily Job Grid Training Sessions
We will be hosting Job Grid Training sessions on the following daily in the Engineering Opportunities Center (Engineering Center 102).