Journalism: News Archive
- Kelly Kaufhold, Amber Hinsley, and Seth C. Lewis, eds. The Future of News: An Agenda of Perspectives, 2nd ed. (San Diego: Cognella, 2012).
- Josh Grimm and Ann Rodriguez were both honored at the 2011 Mortar Board Apple Polishing Reception for their "excellence and inspiration" in the classroom. Josh was nominated by student Lisa Bruskas and Ann was nominated by student Mallory Allred. During the ceremony, the nominating students personally explain why they nominated their professor.
- Ph.D. student Kim Pewitt-Jones will present her top-6 paper titled "Journalists' speech: When does it Cross ethical boundaries" at the Southwest Symposium in March.
- Congratulations to COMC student Ioanna Makris for being selected as this year's President's Future Journalist Award winner. Ioanna was chosen for her dedication and involvement with The Light of Day Foundation.
- COMC National Board Member and Hall of Fame recipient Scott Pelley is featured in the October issue of Texas Monthly.
- Dr. Todd Chambers was honored with the College of Media & Communication Billy I. Ross Faculty Achievement Award.
- View a listing of student papers presented in July at AEJMC.
- The College of Media & Communication at Texas Tech University is honored to recognize four of its alumni who have received Pulitzer Prizes for their work in journalism.