Clement Hall is a coed, built-in furniture residence hall. The Architecture and Design Learning Community is located in Clement Hall, near the College of Architecture, English, Philosophy, and Education buildings. Men and women live on alternating floors. This residence hall offers lounges and study rooms for the convenience of residents. Special studio lounges are available to students in the Architecture and Design Learning Community. Limitless laundry lounges are available for all residents.
Built-in furniture consists of pullout beds, desks, chairs, bookshelves, chests of drawers and closets with overhead storage. Each room has a sink and a medicine cabinet with mirror.
- Double rooms
- Architecture and Design Learning Community
- All You Care to Eat traditional dining located between Hulen Hall and Clement Hall
- Built-in, non-movable furniture
- Across the street from the Education building and close to the English/Philosophy building
- Connected to Hulen Hall on the south side of campus