Hulen Hall is a coed, built-in furniture residence hall. The Future Teachers Learning Community is located in Hulen Hall on the south side of campus, near the College of Architecture, English, Philosophy and Education buildings. Men and women live on alternating floors in Hulen Hall. This residence hall offers lounges and study rooms for the convenience of residents. Limitless laundry lounges are available for all residents.
Built-in furniture consists of pullout beds, desks, chairs, bookshelves, chests of drawers and closets with overhead storage. Each room has a sink and a medicine cabinet with mirror.
- Double rooms
- Future Teachers Learning Community
- All-You-Care-to-Eat traditional dining located between Hulen Hall and Clement Hall
- Built-in, non-movable furniture
- Across the street from the Education building and close to the English/Philosophy building
- Connected to Clement Hall on the south side of campus