Gates Hall is a coed, built-in furniture residence hall. The Tech Transfer Acceleration Program (TTAP) Learning Communities are located on the south side of campus in Gates Hall, near the Charles E. Maedgen Jr. Theatre, Music building and the Library. Men and women live on alternating floors of Gates Hall. A large lobby connects Wall Hall and Gates Hall. A study lounge, vending rooms and kitchenettes are features of Gates Hall. Limitless laundry lounges are available for all residents.
Built-in furniture consists of pullout beds, desks, chairs, bookshelves and chests of drawers. Other furnishings include closets with overhead storage, a sink and a medicine cabinet with mirror.
- Double rooms
- Tech Transfer Acceleration Program Learning Community (TTAP)
- Sam's Place is located between Wall Hall and Gates Hall
- Built-in, non-movable furniture
- Close to the Library, Student Union Building and Charles E. Maegden Jr. Theatre
- Connected to Wall Hall on the southeastern part of campus