Wall Hall is a coed, built-in furniture residence hall. The Fine Arts Learning Community is located on the south side of campus, near the Charles E. Maedgen Jr. Theatre, Music building, and the Library. Men and women live on alternating floors at Wall Hall. A large lobby connects Wall Hall and Gates Hall. A study lounge, vending rooms, and kitchenettes are features of the Wall/Gates Complex. Limitless laundry lounges are available for all residents.
Built-in furniture consists of pullout beds, desks, chairs, bookshelves and chests of drawers. Other furnishings include closets with overhead storage, a sink and a medicine cabinet with mirror.
- Double rooms
- Fine Arts Learning Community (FALC)
- Sam's Place is located between Wall and Gates
- Built-in, non-movable furniture
- Close to the Library, Student Union building and Charles E. Maedgen Jr. Theatre
- Connected to Gates Hall on the southeastern side of campus