Murray Hall is a coed, suite-style residence hall. The Business, Transfer Connection, Honors, and Terry Scholars learning communities are located in Murray Hall near several engineering buildings. Murray Hall is open year-round to provide residents a location where they may live continuously throughout their academic career. Students share a suite with students of the same gender only.
Each suite has private bathrooms, a living area and four bedrooms (a limited number of suites have three bedrooms). Bedrooms are furnished with a twin bed, desk and dresser. The shared living area is furnished with a sofa, entertainment center, coffee table, full-sized refrigerator and a microwave oven. Bedrooms have carpeting while the living area has laminate wood flooring. Bathrooms have ceramic tile flooring and separate sink/vanity areas. Ceiling fans are included in each bedroom and the living area.
Features of the hall include limitless laundry lounges, several lounges and meeting rooms for all residents.
- Business Learning Community, Transfer Connection Learning Community, and Honors Learning Community
- Sam's Place Murray located in Murray Hall
- Suites for 4 students with living rooms and semi-private bathrooms
- Close to the Department of Biological Sciences, Rawls College of Business and engineering buildings
- Near Carpenter/Wells Complex on the northwest side of campus
Murray Room Diagram and Floor Plan
- Residence Hall Selection Guide
- Campus Map
- Video Tour
- Room Dimensions
- Addresses and Mail
- Move In
- Pictures on Flickr
University Student Housing
3211 18th St. Box 41141
Lubbock, TX 79409