The Carpenter/Wells Complex is a coed, suite-style residence hall, offering three-bedroom townhouses and four-bedroom flats along with a limited number of two-bedroom units available to men and women of sophomore or higher classification. The Leadership Development Center (LDC) serves as a commons building, featuring a computer lab and several study lounges. Other amenities include meeting rooms and limitless laundry rooms for all residents. Students share a suite with other students of the same gender.
Each suite includes a living room, kitchenette (refrigerator, microwave oven and two-burner cook-top), private bedrooms and two bathrooms. All suites have outside entrances.
Suite furnishings include a sofa, table and chair (living room); dining table and chairs; and each bedroom is furnished with a twin bed, dresser, study desk and chair. The bedrooms have vinyl wood-plank flooring. The kitchen and bathrooms have vinyl floors.
- Suites for 4 students, with semi-private bathrooms and a kitchenette
- Sam's Place Murray located nearby in Murray Hall
- Close to the Department of Biological Sciences and engineering buildings
- Near Murray Hall on the northwest side of campus
- Carpenter/Wells is exclusively for students with 30 or more post-high school credit hours or students who have lived on campus for two or more semesters.