Professional development opportunities includes a series of workshops designed to develop the entrepreneurial and leadership skills of managers within a family business. Specific presentation topics include:
- Entrepreneurial Skills: Discovery, creation, and opportunity recognition.
- Practical Business Skills: Business plans and development, and financing new ventures.
- Leadership Skills: Motivating the workforce and empowering employees.
- ConflictManagement: Making conflict work for the organization.
- Negotiation: The process is no longer a secret.
- Ethics: Skill-building using ethical perspectives.