Area of Management
In the Area of Management, our students learn by doing. They participate in innovative, real-world projects that not only prepare them to be thought leaders in business, but also benefit the community. Our award-winning faculty are subject matter experts in leadership,entrepreneurship, strategy and other management-related topics.They serve on the editorial boards of scholarly journals such as the Journal of Management, The Leadership Quarterly, Family Business Review, and Group and Organizational Management, and their work is published in journals such as the Academy of Management Journal, Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice and Journal of Management. Management graduates are successfully placed in a number of industries and work for companies such as Armour Wealth Management, AT&T, Cameron, Coca Cola, Eli Lilly, Southwest Airlines, Target and TWG Insurance. Our Ph.D. graduates have been hired at top institutions such as Baylor University, Oregon State University, Syracuse University, Texas Christian University, and West Virginia University.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) in Management (concentrations in Strategic Entrepreneurship and Innovation or Human Resource Management are available)
- Certificate in International Business*
- Certificate in Technology Entrepreneurship*
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) for Working Professionals
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Business Administration (concentration in Management)