Georgie G. Snyder Communication Skills Center
Set yourself apart from the competition. Let us help you.
Effective oral and written communication skills are essential to success in the business world. The Georgie G. Snyder Communication Skills Center is committed to working with business students to hone their business writing and presentation skills.
- Open to all business students
- Free of charge
- One-on-one or small group consultations with instructors
- Private presentation rooms to practice presentations
- To take advantage our services, you must schedule an appointment.
- Review the Student Expectations Checklist before your appointment.
Hours of Operation
Monday - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday - 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Lower Level, Room 31
Rawls College of Business