Area of Marketing and Supply Chain Management
The Area of Marketing and Supply Chain Management is dedicated to equipping graduates with the complex skills needed to assume key roles in organizations and achieve success in business. The Area of Marketing and Supply Chain Management offers a Bachelor of Business Administration in both Marketing and Supply Chain Management. In addition, students can enhance their abilities by completing a concentration in sales. Our award-winning faculty members — who publish research in the top journals in the field — are subject matter experts in consumer behavior, marketing strategy, sales management, and supply chain management.
Graduates of our programs find careers in a variety of industries and work for companies such as Bell Helicopter, Black and Decker, Cintas, ConocoPhillips, E. & J. Gallo, Ferguson, National Oilwell Varco, and Phillips 66. Our Ph.D. program equips our graduates with solid theory-based training from top scholars in the field. The Area of Marketing and Supply Chain Management takes pride in excellence in teaching and has been awarded the Texas Tech University Departmental Excellence in Teaching Award. Additionally, faculty members from the Area of Marketing and Supply Chain Management have been awarded the Chancellor's Excellence in Teaching Award — the highest teaching award offered at Texas Tech — three times, which is more than any other department in the university.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) in Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) in Supply Chain Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) for Working Professionals
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Business Administration (concentration in Marketing)
- Dr. Bob McDonald Chosen for New Double-T College
- Alumnus Dr. William Humphrey Awarded Best Professor at Florida International University
- Marketing Professor Earns TLPDC Honors
- Rawls Marketing Professor Comments On Online Grocery Services
- Kelli Frias Appointed to PDSBI Board
View all news
View all events