Career Management Center
Cultivating student success since 2003, the Rawls Career Management Center empowers students by helping them Prep, Connect, Get Hired, and Succeed.
- Prep: Provide professional knowledge and tools through coaching, workshops, and events to equip students for career success.
- Connect: Collaborate with employer partners to create networking and career opportunities.
- Get Hired: Assist students in the recruiting process with resources such as Handshake, on-campus interviews, and career fairs.
- Succeed: Encourage confidence through established professional skills allowing students to thrive in the workplace.
To be a trusted and reliable resource for Rawls College of Business students and employer partners.
- MBA for Working Professionals
- Employer-Led Mock Interviews
- Stand out Resumes: According to Recruiters
- Why Chemistry Gets a Bad Rap and Why It Really Shouldn't
- Professional Headshots
- Secrets For Success At the Rawls Career Fair