Career Management Center
Cultivating student success since 2003, the Rawls Career Management Center empowers students by helping them Prep, Connect, Get Hired, and Succeed.
- Prep: Provide professional knowledge and tools through coaching, workshops, and events to equip students for career success.
- Connect: Collaborate with employer partners to create networking and career opportunities.
- Get Hired: Assist students in the recruiting process with resources such as Handshake, on-campus interviews, and career fairs.
- Succeed: Encourage confidence through established professional skills allowing students to thrive in the workplace.
To be a trusted and reliable resource for Rawls College of Business students and employer partners.
- VMock Demo and Q&A
- CBC Workshop: Practice Time! Redesigning Documents
- Lunch & Learn Series : Breaking Down The Barriers: Insights On Interviewing
- Rawls Annual Battle of the Organizations Blood Drive
- Let's Talk VMock
- CBC Workshop: Analyzing Your Audience to Enhance Readability