Student Employment in the SUB
Student Union & Activities is always looking for bright and friendly students to work for us in a variety of capacities.
- Allen Theatre and AV Tech
- Office Student Assistants
- Marketing & Graphic Design
- Information Desk
- Set Ups Crew - Now Taking Applications!
- Building Maintenance
- Information Technology - Now Taking Applications!
We offer on-campus jobs with a flexible schedule and part-time hours (up to 20 hours per week)!
Application for all student positions
Include your current or upcoming class schedule, and turn it in to our Student Union office in SUB Room 203.
To apply to Barnes & Noble College Stores, click here.
For information on applying to food service locations in the SUB, click here.