SUB Marketing & Media
Welcome to Marketing & Media! Please let us know if we can be of assistance.
- Bring your 22x28 inch vertical posters to the Student Activities Office in SUB West Basement, Suite 020. We will accept 2 posters per event for placement in the tall poster stands around the SUB. We cannot guarantee placement, but we will do the best we can to make sure each event is represented.
- If you only have 11x17 posters, we can accept them mounted vertically on 22x28 inch black posterboard.
- You may also post 11x17 or 8.5x11 inch posters on the bulletin board in the SUB. Prior approval is not needed, but understand that if posters are deemed inappropriate or do not adhere to TTU bylaws, they may be removed.
- Here are the posting locations for the SUB:
1 by vending machines 1st floor 2- poster size (22x28) to Student Activities office
- If you would like your posters returned to you after your event, please specify this at drop-off.
Student Union Posting Policy
- We are unable to post any posters with bank or bookstore sponsor logos other than Prosperity Bank and Barnes & Noble Bookstore.
- We will not post any posters or flyers with alcohol or bar sponsor logos.
- Advertisements must also adhere to the Campus Posting Guidelines & Spaces.
- Design your event flyer to 4 inches wide by 6 inches tall. Make sure you remember to include contact information!
- Email the design to email@example.com with the dates (two week timespan) you would like the cards to be displayed. Autumn will email you with reservation confirmation and design approval. We cannot guarantee placement without advance reservation. We only have a few slots available and they fill up quickly.
- Order the table tents from the printer of your choice. CopyMail in the SUB is great to work with! Their number is 742-3444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need 120 cards on card stock. Approximate cost for the cards is $18.
- Bring printed cards to the Student Activities office, SUB West Basement Rm 020. Cards must be delivered by 12 PM NOON on the Thursday BEFORE your reserved week(s) begins. Failure to comply with this deadline means your cards will not go out.
- See entire list of guidelines here.
The Student Union is proud to announce it is now offering ad placement on appropriate digital screens throughout the SUB. We have 5 screens on which ads will run. Screens are located on the wall next to CopyMail (1), in the food court (2), and in the SUB Courtyard (2). Between five and ten thousand people walk through our building on a daily basis. Ads will be seen by a wide range of students, staff, faculty, parents and visitors.
Rates for TTU Partners
- Registered Student Organizations: Free of charge as long as the organization remains in good standing with the university. 1 Ad max per week per student organization to allow for all organizations to be showcased. First come first serve per week.
- Campus Departments: $50.00 per week per ad.
- Off Campus Entities: Ads are currently not available to off campus entities
Anyone wanting to reserve a digital TV ad space inside the Student Union should email our Marketing & Media team at email@example.com for more details.
Policies for Digital Ads
- There are five ad spaces available for student organizations and campus departments.
- All ads will rotate on a repeating slideshow with 30 seconds between slides.
- Ad space should be reserved at least two weeks in advance.
- Ads need to be sized according to the dimensions provided on the Student Union Digital Signage Guidelines (image opens in new window). We cannot design or resize the ads for you.
- Digital ads must adhere to the campus posting policy and the Student Union posting policy (above).
- Files can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include the following information
- Requested Run Dates
- Organization/Department Name
- FOAP (if applicable) – a financial manager must sign off by being CC'd on this email or by submitting it themselves
- Contact name & number
Submit your event informaiton to www.events.ttu.edu (Click on Submit an Event in the lower left corner). This will add your event to select TVs all over campus.
To place an ad on the Hospitality screens, contact Hospitality Services at 742-1360 or email@example.com.
- Read Use of University Grounds policy and submit form. Wait for further instructions from a Grounds Use Committee contact.
If you are a member of the Lubbock community and want to learn how to reach Texas Tech students on campus, please refer to the Grounds Use website.
For questions, contact:
Autumn Arthur, Marketing Manager