Student Union Marketing
Welcome to SU&A Marketing! Please let us know if we can be of assistance.
How do I get my student organization's event posters up in the SUB?
- Bring your 22x28 inch vertical posters to the Student Activities Office in SUB West Basement, Suite 020. We will accept 2 posters per event for placement in the tall poster stands around the SUB. We cannot guarantee placement, but we will do the best we can to make sure each event is represented.
- If you only have 11x17 posters, we can accept them mounted vertically on 22x28 inch black posterboard.
- You may also post 11x17 or 8.5x11 inch posters on the bulletin boards in the SUB. Prior approval is not needed, but understand that if posters are deemed inappropriate or do not adhere to TTU bylaws, they may be removed.
- Here are the posting locations for the SUB:
1 by vending machines 1st floor 2- poster size (22x28) to Student Activities office
- If you would like your posters returned to you after your event, please specify this at drop-off.
- We are unable to post any posters with bank or bookstore sponsor logos other than Prosperity Bank and Barnes & Noble Bookstore.
- We will not post any posters or flyers with alcohol or bar sponsor logos.
- See full Campus Posting Guidelines & Spaces here.
How do I get my student organization event in the table tent stands in the SUB?
- Design your event flyer to 4 inches wide by 6 inches tall. Make sure you remember to include contact information!
- Email the design to email@example.com with the dates (two weeks max) you would like the cards to be displayed. Autumn will email you with reservation confirmation and design approval. We cannot guarantee placement without advance reservation. We only have a few slots available and they fill up quickly.
- Order the table tents from the printer of your choice. CopyMail in the SUB is great to work with! Their number is 742-3444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need 120 cards on card stock. Approximate cost for the cards is $18.
- Bring printed cards to the Student Activities office, SUB West Basement Rm 020. Cards must be delivered by 12 PM NOON on the Thursday BEFORE your reserved week(s) begins. Failure to comply with this deadline will result in a missed week of your reservation.
- See entire list of guidelines here.
Who do I contact about getting my event on the TVs in the SUB?
- We are in the process of forming our guidelines for advertising on the TVs in the food court. Questions can be emailed to Jeremy Smith (email@example.com).
- Submit your event informaiton to www.events.ttu.edu (Click on Submit an Event in the lower left corner). This will add your event to select TVs all over campus.
- To place an ad on the Hospitality screens, contact Hospitality Services at 742-1360 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I request a table in the Free Speech Area (West of the SUB)?
- Read Use of University Grounds policy and submit form. Wait for further instructions from a Grounds Use Committee contact.
If you are a member of the Lubbock community and want to learn how to reach Texas Tech students on campus, please refer to the Grounds Use website.
For questions, contact:
Autumn Arthur, Marketing Manager