Student Organization Resources
To be added to the waitlist for a unit, fill out the form Storage Locker Request 2019-2020.
- Storage unit access will be per academic year (August to May).
- Organizations must reapply annually in order to maintain access to their storage unit. Reapplications are open May 1 of each year until the last day of finals (on or around May 15).
- Failure to reapply by the deadline will open the unit for another organization on the waitlist.
- Organizations that don't reapply must clear out their unit by May 31.
- New organizations may begin using their unit on or after August 1.
NOTE: Units must be in active use by October 1 or the organization forfeits their access and the unit will be offered to the next on the waitlist.
Student Organizations may use the Student Activities office Mail Stop system (2nd floor Student Union) as their organization's mailing address. This service is free to registered student organizations.
The mailboxes are small. Mail will need to be picked up regularly. Failure to retrieve mail may result in a loss of mailbox privileges and registration.
This is only a request for a mail box. Official e-mail notification of the mail mailbox number will be sent upon approval of registration.
Request and Renewals will only be accepted online, signatures and hard copies are not required.
To request a mailbox in the SUB, fill out the Mailbox Request Form 2019-2020.
Any registered student organization may reserve a room at the Student Union.
To reserve a room, Online EMS, call or visit the Reservations Office at the Student Union at (806) 742-3636, come by room 203 (room 203 is located on the second floor at the south end).
Student Involvement Center
The Student Involvement Center is located in the SUB West basement, Room 004. Various
paper is available as well as a die cut machine, laminator, and paper cutters.
Die cut list
All Student Organizations are allowed to make 100 1-sided black and white copies and 50 color copies for free per month in the Student Union Main Office, SUB Room 203. We can print 2-sided but that will count as two copies. You may use the colored paper from the involvement center for the black and white copies. If more copies are needed, SUB CopyMail charges $.22 per color copy and $.10 per black and white copy. Quantity discounts available.
Questions or comments?
Manager, Guest Services