Student Organization Resources
In order to better use the space available in the Student Union, cubicles have been replaced by storage units on the third floor.
Storage Units - NEW
To be added to the waitlist for a unit, fill out the form 2018-2019 Storage Unit Request.
- Storage unit access will be per academic year (August to May).
- Organizations must reapply annually in order to maintain access to their storage unit. Reapplications are open May 1 of each year until the last day of finals (on or around May 15).
- Failure to reapply by the deadline will open the unit for another organization on the waitlist.
- Organizations that don't reapply must clear out their unit by May 31.
- New organizations may begin using their unit on or after August 1.
NOTE: Units must be in active use by October 1 or the organization forfeits their access and the unit will be offered to the next on the waitlist.
Student Organizations may use the Student Activities office Mail Stop system (2nd floor Student Union) as their organization's mailing address. This service is free to registered student organizations.
The mailboxes are small. Mail will need to be picked up regularly. Failure to retrieve mail may result in a loss of mailbox privileges and registration.
This is only a request for a mail box. Official e-mail notification of the mail mailbox number will be sent upon approval of registration.
Request and Renewals will only be accepted online, signatures and hard copies are not required.
To request a mailbox in the SUB, Click here and then click Start next to Mailbox Request Form 2018-2019.
Any registered student organization may reserve a room at the Student Union.
To reserve a room, Online EMS, call or visit the Reservations Office at the Student Union at (806) 742-3636, come by room 203 (room 203 is located on the second floor at the south end).
Questions or comments?
Manager, Guest Services