The Volunteer Fair is an excellent opportunity to:
- recruit new members to your organization;
- connect with other individuals who share similar interests
- become involved in service events and activities;
- make a lasting impact in your community
Registration for the next fair will be announced once we are able to set a date!
- Check in for confirmed organizations begin at 9:15 am.
- Two representatives per table are allowed.
- The waitlist is determined by the date of each reservation. Starting at 9:30, tables will be reassigned based on the waiting list.
- All displays, signs and posters must fit within the 6' table area and cannot stick out or impede any other organization's space or efforts.
- Organizations must use the table assigned to them; switching is prohibited.
- At least one representative must be present throughout the Volunteer Fair. Leaving items at your assigned table without member representation is not permitted.
- Organizations may not sell items or walk around and hand out items.
- Power outlets will not be available, no generators are permitted, and media equipment will not be provided.
Agency Parking: R-13 Visitor lot on the corner of 15th and Akron Ave, just East of
Student Union & Activities
Here is what people are saying about our fair:
“Thank you so much for inviting the Volunteer Center to your Volunteer Fair! We enjoyed getting to meet students and sharing with them the importance of volunteering.”
Volunteer Center of Lubbock
“Thank you again for having us at the volunteer fair. It was very well organized and the food was great! I hope we can attend the next fair.”
Big Brothers Big Sisters
“I would like to thank you so much for your gracious invitation and all the amenities that your organization provided. This was the first time that I have attended a Volunteer Fair. I really enjoyed myself yesterday. I am already looking forward to the next one.”
Family Promise of Lubbock
Fall 2019 Fair Participants
TrUE: Raider Service Breaks
Health Occupations Students of America
Heart of Lubbock Community Garden
Raiders Helping Others
Society of Petroleum Engineers
STEM & Leaf Corp
American Red Cross - South Plains Chapter
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Lubbock
Buckner Children and Family Services
CASA of the South Plains
Catholic Charities Diocese of Lubbock
Communities in Schools of the South Plains
Early Learning Center
High Point Village
Lubbock Dream Center
Lubbock Friends of the Library
Minis and Friends South Plains
Morris Safe House
South Plains Kidney Foundation (SPKF)
StarCare Specialty Health System
The Burkhart Center for Autism Education and Research
The Children's Home of Lubbock
Texas Attorney General's Office
United Future Leaders
University Student Housing Recycling Center
Volunteer Center of Lubbock
Volunteer Services Council for Lubbock State Supported Living Center