Spring 2018 Volunteer Fair
Monday, February 12
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Student Union Building, Red Raider Ballroom
The Volunteer Fair is an excellent opportunity to:
- recruit new members to your organization;
- connect with other individuals who share similar interests
- become involved in service events and activities;
- make a lasting impact in your community
Form closes February 6.
- Check in for confirmed organizations begin at 9:15 am.
- Two representatives per table are allowed.
- The waitlist is determined by the date of each reservation. Starting at 9:30, tables will be reassigned based on the waiting list.
- All displays, signs and posters must fit within the 6' table area and cannot stick out or impede any other organization's space or efforts.
- Organizations must use the table assigned to them; switching is prohibited.
- At least one representative must be present throughout the Volunteer Fair. Leaving items at your assigned table without member representation is not permitted.
- Organizations may not sell items or walk around and hand out items.
- Power outlets will not be available, no generators are permitted, and media equipment will not be provided.
Agency Parking Map:
Student Union & Activities
Kelsey M. Jackson, Administrator
Here is what people are saying about our fair:
“Thank you so much for inviting the Volunteer Center to your Volunteer Fair! We enjoyed
getting to meet students and sharing with them the importance of volunteering.”
Volunteer Center of Lubbock
“Thank you again for having us at the volunteer fair. It was very well organized and
the food was great! I hope we can attend the next fair.”
Big Brothers Big Sisters
“I would like to thank you so much for your gracious invitation and all the amenities that your organization provided. This was the first time that I have attended a Volunteer Fair. I really enjoyed myself yesterday. I am already looking forward to the next one.”
Family Promise of Lubbock
Spring 2018 Fair Participants
Student Service Organizations:
Lubbock Youth Outreach
Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity
Student Activities Board Outreach Committee
Tech to Town
American Red Cross - South Plains Chapter
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Lubbock
Buckner Children and Family Services
CASA of the South Plains
Communities in Schools of the South Plains
Early Learning Centers of Lubbock
Epilepsy Foundation Texas - West Texas
Family Guidance and Outreach Center of Lubbock
Friends of the Lubbock Library
Girl Scouts Texas Oklahoma Plains
High Point Village
Lubbock Boys & Girls Club
Lubbock Habitat For Humanity
Lubbock Memorial Arboretum
Lubbock Moonlight Musicals
Lubbock-Con by Panhandle Pop Culture Ventures
Morris Safe House
Muscular Dystrophy Association
North & East Lubbock CDC
Parent Life Lubbock
Ronald McDonald House Charities
Shelby's Bridge, Inc.
Starcare Specialty Health System
Texas Attorney General's Office
Texas Hunger Initiative -- Lubbock Regional Office
Texas State Guard
The Science Spectrum and OMNI Theater
United Future Leaders
Volunteer Center of Lubbock
Women's Protective Services
YWCA of Lubbock