providing professional, timely, accurate and reliable financial data
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Accounting
Expense tracking sheet can be found here TTU COVID-19 Expense Tracking Sheet and memo here TTU COVID-19 Business Managers Memo
HEERF Institutional Portion reports:
- TTU CARES Act 30-Day Fund Report 6/5/2020
- TTU CARES Act Report through 6/30/2020
- TTU CARES Act Institutional Portion Quarterly Report 10/30/2020
- TTU CARES Act Institutional Portion Quarterly Report 10/30/2020 Amended
- TTU CARES Act Institutional Portion Quarterly Report 10/30/2020 Amended 2
- TTU CARES Act Institutional Portion Quarterly Report 1/08/2021
- TTU CARES Act Institutional Portion Quarterly Report thru 3/30/21 posted 4/9/21
- TTU HEERF Quarterly Report thru 6/30/21 posted 7/9/21
- 00364400_HEERF_Q12022_040722 Amended
- 00364400_HEERF_Q22022_070822 Amended
- 00364400_HEERF_Q32022_101022 Amended
- 00364400_HEERF_Q42022_011023 Amended
CARES Act Student Portion reporting can be found on TTU Student Financial Aid website here.
What We Do
Supports the accounting, business, and asset management needs of campus units and university administration. This includes monitoring the integrity of property and general ledger data, assisting departments with transactional processing and operational needs, reconciling university accounts, and performing analytical reviews.
Responsible for the post award administration and oversight of the university's sponsored projects. Research Accounting supports the research mission of TTU by providing training and education, financial administration, compliance, and other research support services to faculty and staff.
Responsible for the fulfillment of internal and external reporting requirements, including the university's annual financial report. Also submits and negotiates the university's F&A cost proposal, oversees service center rates, and performs student financial aid cash draws and reconciliations.
Below you will find easy access to some of our most used sections.
My Fund Accountant
Locate your fund accountant for information or help with any questions about designated, state, gifts, endowments, service centers, auxillary and plant funds.
My Grant Specialist
If you need assistance with any aspect of a grant including award setup, budget establishment and revisions, compliance and award closeout, a grant specialist can answer your questions.
Raider Research University (RRU) will provide you with the knowledge and competencies necessary for the efficient, effective, and compliant administration of sponsored project funding.
Find forms for use on transactions and requests unable to be processed in any of the Satellite Financial Systems, such as the New Fund Request System, Financial Transaction System (FiTS) and Gateway.
AddressTTU Plaza Building, 1901 University, Suite 308, Lubbock, TX 79411
Phone806.742.2985 | Fax: 806.742.8076