Texas Tech University
Six College of Human Sciences faculty and staff members were honored with the Texas Tech University Mortar Board Apple Polishing recognition. Recipients of this award were selected by current Mortar Board members for their commitment to academic excellence and integrity, and the roles they played in positively impacting student growth.
Congratulations to the following Human Sciences faculty and staff members for this honor:
- Chris Browning, School of Financial Planning
- Sandra Huston, School of Financial Planning
- Kourtney Rodriguez, COHS Academic Advising
- Billy Tiongco, COHS Recruitment & Scholarships
- Holli Booe, Nutritional Sciences
- Don Collier, Department of Design
Honorees were recognized during the Apple Polishing Banquet and Award Ceremony on Oct. 17.