TTU K-12 Provides:
- free online full-time course enrollments funded by the State of Texas
- free registration for TTU K-12 Diploma Program
- free access to online or print textbooks for courses
- student computer with minimum technology requirements
- reliable, high-speed internet access
- graphing calculator for math courses
- general school supplies, including spiral notebooks, pens, pencils, and highlighters
- commonly available household supplies for specialty courses, such as art and science
Potential Students:If you are applying to TTU K-12's tuition-free program and are a Texas resident:
Enrollment in the Texas resident tuition-free program is limited. State law requires that we conduct a lottery to select students for existing admission slots each semester. The fall lottery is held prior to the beginning of each new school year, which begins in August/September. The second lottery, which begins in January, is for spring/mid-year transfers. During each lottery, students are admitted until the pre-established enrollment cap is reached. Enrollment between lotteries may become available and is subject to available space.
- You will need a birth certificate, proof of Texas residency, and an unofficial transcript to submit your application*. You will not be entered into the lottery unless this required information is provided.
- Homeschool students must also provide a transcript and will be required to take Credit By Exams for grade placement.
For the TTU K-12 Student Handbook, Code of Conduct and other important information,visit our Student Resources page.