TTU K-12 Supports Military Families
TTU K-12 is a practical option for a portable, self-paced education for students of military families.
TTU K-12 is established and approved by the State Board of Education and the Texas Education Agency. We began in 1993 as a Special Purpose District designed to help students whose educational needs were not adequately met by traditional school districts. Since then, we have grown to serve students across the country and in more than 70 nations around the world.
- Military-connected children move an average of 6-9 times during their K-12 education experience.
- 30% of military-connected children are between the ages of 6 and 11 years old.
- Children from military families are twice as likely as their civilian counterparts to serve in the Armed Forces as adults.
TTU K-12's full-time kindergarten through 12th grade curriculum is completely online. Students can work at their own pace at anytime from anywhere!
When your family must relocate to a different state or even overseas, they simply take their curriculum with them.
- Diploma track
- Individual courses
- Test out (Credit by Exams)
- Advanced Placement courses
- More than 200 core courses and electives
- Languages, including American Sign Language
- Electives, including Advertising, Astronomy, CPR, Creative Writing, Digital and Interactive Media, Forestry, Forensic Science and more!
- National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society and Student Council chapters
- Certified teachers
- Access to school counselors/advisors
- Six months to finish a course
We offer a 10% discount on courses to active military families!
Enrollment information is here!
We offer individual courses and Credit by Exams to supplement your children's education.
Individual courses and CBEs are available for purchase to supplement your student's regular education if they are in a traditional school situation. These can help children catch up, get ahead, or even graduate early. All K–12 core subjects are available.
TTU K-12 graduates have been accepted at hundreds of post-secondary schools, including Texas Tech University, Auburn University, New York University, Cornell University, Duke University, University of Alabama, Texas A&M University, Oklahoma State University, Harvard and dozens more.
With TTU K-12, your children receive a high-quality, American education anywhere at anytime and at their own pace.
Meet One of our Military Families
What's a teenager to do about schooling when his parents are in the military and move all over the world? For Connor Bright, the answer came via TTU K-12's flexible online high school curriculum.