Solutions for Schools & Districts
Request Tear-off Pads
Please enter the information below to receive tear-off pads you can hand out to students who need our services.
You can supplement your curriculum at any time. Due to the asynchronous nature of our curriculum, students can enroll in approved courses and credit by exams (CBEs) year-round with no enrollment deadlines. These offerings help your students graduate on time or early, make up failed credits (credit recovery), earn credit during the summer, take a course not offered at your school, and test out of a subject.
Our full-time high school diploma program is also an excellent turn-key solution schools and districts can recommend for at-risk students. Students who struggle in a traditional school setting can transfer to TTU K-12 and take online courses at their own pace. Because TTU K-12 is an approved school, students who transfer into TTU K-12 will not count as dropouts for schools or districts.
Do you need to monitor your student's progress or obtain their final grades? Email
us today with your name, school information and instituitional email address* and we will create your External School Counselor account. firstname.lastname@example.org
Request More Info
Please complete the form below, and someone will contact you shortly to discuss your needs.
Courses and Credit By Exams
TTU K-12 has over 150 courses and credit by exams available for schools, districts and Educational Service Centers to purchase for their students.
- CBEs are designed to evaluate a student's mastery of a given subject or discipline relative to Texas standards.
- They can be used to make up failed credits or to test out of a subject.
- Students can use any Texas state-adopted textbook to study for the exam.
- Students are not required to purchase any textbooks or materials to take the exam; however, some CBEs require PowerPoint presentations or other projects to be completed prior to taking the exam. Students should check the CBE Review Sheets for specific exam requirements.
- Students have six months from the enrollment date to complete their exam.
If a school is ordering for multiple campuses and would like for the tests to be bundled
together by campus, please use a separate Test Summary Form for each campus and complete
the information at the top of each one.
Institutional Testing Services Enrollment Form
Please review the TTU K-12 catalog before placing orders as CBE offerings change as TEA requirements change.
|Online Credit By Exam (1)||$70|
|Print Credit By Exam||$25|
TTU K-12 offers our popular Rx pads listing our courses and CBEs, which you can hand out to students who may need our services.
- Mailing Address:
Attn: Institutional Services
15th and University
Drane Hall, Room 170EA
Lubbock, TX 79409
- Shipping Address:
Attn: Institutional Services
Lubbock, TX 79415
- Phone Number:
- (806) 834-5053
TTU K-12 Newsletter
"Wherever You Are"
Our newsletter helps keep you informed and connected with what's going in TTU K-12.Read