Look for this logo for your access to engineering buildings, rooms, printers, and software.
What is Engineering Access?
Engineering access is:
- Building Access
- Computer Lab Printing
- Print with your RaiderCard in general access computer labs
- Cloud Computing
- Use engineering software from your home or anywhere
- Common Area Kiosk Printing***Coming Soon***
|Facility||Unrestricted Access / Unlocked||Restricted Access /
Access allowed with RaiderCard
|Faculty & Staff||Students|
|Exterior Doors||Monday - Friday
7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
* Only graduate students have access on home football game days
|Computer Labs||Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
|Specialized Labs||As posted at lab||24/7||As posted at lab|
View Engineering Access - Outside Doors in a larger map
Outside Door Locations:
- Civil and Environmental Engineering East Lobby Entrance
- Electrical Engineering Archway Outside Door
- Electrical Engineering North Entrance by Tau Beta Pi Courtyard
- Engineering Center Main Entrance
- Engineering Center/Computer Science Elevator Entrance
- Livermore Center East Entrance
- Industrial Engineering Archway Entrances
- Mechanical Engineering Northwest Entrance
(Near Advising Office and Elevator)
- Petroleum Engineering East Entrance
|Computer Lab Door Locations:||Specialized Lab Door Locations:|
|CEE 218||CEET 219|
|CEE 220||CEET 224|
|ME 151||ECE 126|
Engineering students with internet access can use specialized engineering software from any location through the college's Cloud Computing initiative. Visit the Cloud Computing web page for a listing of available software and access information.