Fellowship recipients, both full and part-time, have requirements that must be completed during the award year. Information is electronically distributed to recipients based on their individual fellowship.
Requirements may include any or all of the following:
- Thank you note to fellowship donor
- Attendance at annual Donor/Recipient Fellowship Reception
- Participation in community service activities
- Submission of an application for external fellowship/grant support
- Attendance at Graduate School sanctioned professional/career development activities
Please record all requirements in the Fellowship & Award Tracking Portal
Students are typically only allowed to receive one scholarship/fellowship from the Graduate School. At the Dean's discretion, this limitation may be waived.
If a student receives support from an external funding agency, internal support from the Graduate School may be adjusted.
Office of Graduate & Postdoctoral Fellowships
Administration Building 328
P.O. Box 41030
Lubbock, TX 79409-1030
To find out more information about Graduate School scholarships and fellowships, email firstname.lastname@example.org
AddressAdministration Building 328, Texas Tech University, 2500 Broadway, Lubbock, TX 79409