Submit & Followup
External Fellowship Application Policy and Procedures
The Graduate School must review and approve all external applications by graduate students and postdoctoral scholars for fellowships and awards. The following procedures must be followed:
- Submit the External Fellowship/Award Application Transmission Form. The form will route through your faculty member and department for approval and then be sent to the Graduate School. The complete, original proposal, must accompany the Transmission Form. The agency/organization application guidelines web link must also be listed on the Application Transmission Form.
- The applicant is responsible for the completion of all necessary training and compliance requirements (e.g., biosafety, conflict of interest, IACUC, IRB, research integrity, etc.)
- If applicable, include the name, title and address information for the official signatory - Mark Sheridan, Ph.D., Vice Provost for Graduate Affairs and Dean of the Graduate School.
- Allow a minimum of four (4) working days for processing application transmission forms. Note: Some institutional submissions require an earlier deadline as posted at the time of announcement. Examples: IIE U.S.
- Applicants/programs are responsible for submission of applications (unless institutional submission is required).
Once an external application has been submitted, the applicant is responsible for notifying the Graduate School of any updates and/or funding decisions.
Office of Graduate & Postdoctoral Fellowships
Administration Building 328
P.O. Box 41030
Lubbock, TX 79409-1030
To find out more information about Graduate School scholarships and fellowships, email firstname.lastname@example.org