Murdough Hall is a coed, built-in furniture residence hall. The Media and Communication, PEGASUS, PreLaw, and the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources learning communities are located in Murdough Hall on the central western edge of the main campus near Agriculture row, Biology, and Experimental Science buildings. Murdough is coed by wing. A TV lounge, piano lounge and several study lounges are located on the second and fourth floors. Limitless laundry lounges are available for all residents. The Stangel/Murdough Complex has two sand volleyball courts on the south side of the complex.
Each room has a sink and built-in furniture consisting of chests of drawers, pullout beds, desks, chairs, closets with overhead storage and bookshelves.
- Double rooms
- CASNR, Media and Communications, PEGASUS, and PreLaw learning communities
- The Market located between Stangel/Murdough
- Built-in, non-movable furniture
- Close to the Media and Communications building and the Physics building
- Connected to Stangel Hall, located near the central western edge of campus