The Jerry S. Rawls College of Business offers educational programs in all areas of business while advancing knowledge through research, providing community service, and supporting development of business in the global economy. AACSB International, the national accrediting organization for business and management programs, fully accredits the baccalaureate programs in business administration.
Upon successful completion of degree requirements, students will earn a Bachelor of Business Administration in their respective major.
Available concentrations are listed in parenthesis.
- 150-hour Program in Accounting*
- Energy Commerce
- Finance (Real Estate)
- Information Technology
- Management (Strategic Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Human Resource Management)
- Marketing (Sales)
- Supply Chain Management
*Students can also choose to solely pursue a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting instead of pursuing the Accounting 150 Program.
Certificates and Minors
Business students can also choose to build upon their degree by pursuing a certificate, a dual degree or a minor outside of the Rawls College.
- Certificate in Energy
- Certificate in Finance
- Certificate in Leadership
- Certificate in Technology Entrepreneurship (a joint program between the Rawls College of Business and Whitacre College of Engineering)
- IIBA Academic Certificate in Business Analysis
- Undergraduate Certificate in Information Technology