Jared P. Harrell, J.D.
Assistant Professor of Practice
About Professor HarrellProfessor Harrell joined Texas Tech University in 2015 as an Assistant Professor of Practice, where he brings his experience as a real estate lawyer into the classroom. As an attorney, his legal practice has focused on the successful completion of transactions by combining real estate experience with an understanding of finance and transactional economics. His experience in structuring, negotiating and documenting commercial transactions crosses a broad range of industries, including commercial real estate, energy exploration, agriculture, banking, and governmental infrastructure projects. He regularly advises individuals, businesses, government agencies, and charitable organizations, on all aspects of real estate projects. He has also assisted investors and financial institutions with sophisticated financial transactions, including traditional bank loans secured by real estate and private debt and equity investments in development projects.
Awards and Honors
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association, 2015 Outstanding Young Lawyer
- Texas A&M Association of Former Students, 12 Under 12 Young Alumni Spotlight
- Rising Star, Texas Monthly Super Lawyers
- Life Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Top Attorney, Fort Worth, Texas Magazine