Transfer Advising is the resource for students planning to transfer to Texas Tech University. We help you research your academic options and guide you through a variety of decisions while you attend your current institution. Whether you plan to transfer from a two-year or four-year institution, we'll help make your transition to Texas Tech a success. Simply complete the information at the link below to submit your request or to set-up an in-person appointment.
Transfer Advising does not fulfill mandatory Red Raider Orientation attendance.
We can help you:
- Discuss, identify and develop educational goals
- Explore degree options
- Analyze degree requirements
- See how credits transfer with the Transfer Equivalency Search
- Identify how credits will apply to a degree plan with DegreeWorks Transfer
- Determine best course options
- Create a 2-year course plan
- Map transfer & graduation timelines
- Explore scholarship opportunities
We'll also help you find academic and personal success programs such as:
Undergraduate Admissions Transfer Advising
Box 45005 | West Hall Room 100
Lubbock, TX 79409