DegreeWorks Transfer is a user-friendly tool designed to help prospective Texas Tech students not only identify how transfer coursework equates to Texas Tech courses, but how those courses apply to a degree program. This system allows students to enter their coursework or test scores from other institutions to see their progress towards a potential degree at Texas Tech.
- See how completed coursework applies to degree programs at Texas Tech
- Review courses needed for a selected degree program
- Update progress toward a selected degree program as additional courses are completed
- Create an account (allows you to save for future use)
- Select Degree Details
- Starting term
- Minor (optional)
- Concentration (optional)
- Search for your transfer institution(s)
- If you attended multiple institutions, enter course details for one at a time
- Search for each course taken at your transfer institution
- Enter course details
- Number of credits
- Term taken
- You're done! Show Transfer Results
Review Texas Tech Academic Programs here.
DegreeWorks Transfer FAQ
An easy-to-use tool to help prospective Texas Tech students see how their transfer coursework applies to a degree program at Texas Tech.
Creating an account is not required. However, if you want to save your selections, setting up an account is needed.
The generated transfer audit is not an official degree audit or a guarantee of credit to be awarded. This is a tool that should be used as a guide to help prospective students understand how credits will transfer and apply to an academic degree program. Evaluation of transfer credit is not official until a student applies, provides all official college transcripts, and has their coursework evaluated by the Transfer Evaluation Office.
Prospective students can schedule an appointment with Texas Tech Pre-Transfer Advising by visiting the advising webpage here.
DegreeWorks Transfer is for undergraduate students at this time. Graduate students will need to contact the Texas Tech Graduate School for more information.
DegreeWorks Transfer only supports adding one concentration and minor at the current time.
Only courses that have been officially evaluated by the Transfer Evaluation Office will show as available selections.
Please visit the Texas Tech Apply page here.