Engineering Ambassadors General Information
What We Do
- Represent the WCOE for recruiting events, Job Fair, Information Sessions, College-wide events, and other events hosted by the WCOE
- Recruit prospective students
- Provide tours of engineering facilities to prospective students and their families
- Host outreach events
- Critique student resumes and cover letters as trained Peer Career Advisors
- Have fun!
- On-call shifts
- Student panels
- Bi-monthly meetings
- Active membership is required (contract)
For more information feel free to contact us.
How We Operate
View our bylaws and contract:
- Enrolled as a full-time (12+ hours at Texas Tech) undergraduate student with a major in the Whitacre College of Engineering on the Lubbock campus
- Cumulative Texas Tech Grade Point Average of at least 3.0
- At the time your application is received, you must have at least three long semesters remaining in the WCOE
- Note: Students who are in the ExploreSTEM program are not eligible to apply.
For more information, email us at email@example.com