Graduate Students and Programs
About the College
The Texas Tech Whitacre College of Engineering is a highly-ranked college that builds bridges between classroom theory and practical application.
According to U.S. News & World Report, seven of our graduate programs ranked in the top 100 graduate programs in the United States for their respective disciplines in recent years.
Texas Tech faculty and students pursue basic and applied research that generate new knowledge and create technical solutions to society's challenges, all in an environment that is committed to the individual student's success.
Graduate programs provide strong research experiences, as well as preparation for a professional, academic, or research career.
With more than 24 student organizations, nine honor societies, and study abroad opportunities, Texas Tech students are highly involved with the university in programs that will enhance their careers.
Links for Graduate Students
- Academic and Advising Contacts
- Graduate Program Listing
- Prospective Graduate Student Information
- M.S. in Bioengineering
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Engineering: Healthcare Option
- Master of Engineering and Doctor of Jurisprudence (J.D.)
- Distance Learning
- Graduate Certificate in Forensic Engineering
- Undergraduate Students Interested in Graduate School