As of April 1, 2021, Texas Tech University will have a new service to execute employment and wage verification requests of current and former employees. These requests are directed to i2Verify, an income and employment verification company which provides immediate access to employment and wage data.
i2Verify automates the verification process by instantly and securely delivering employment information requestors, such as banks or government agencies, rely on to make credit granting or benefit entitlement decisions (mortgages, loans, etc.).
Clients of i2Verify include lenders, property managers, pre-employment screeners, and social service agencies. Utilizing i2Verify for employment and wage verification will benefit Texas Tech University employees and departments in multiple ways:
- By eliminating the need for internal verifications, i2Verify reduces the turnaround time associated with employment or wage verification. A properly credentialed verifier, such as a bank or mortgage company, can now securely access employment verification data at any time at www.i2Verify.com.
- Through the i2Verify employee portal, employees are allowed complete visibility into the verification process. Employees can block access to their data, generate their own reports, or choose to be notified when someone views their data.
- i2Verify's employment verification process is secure. Not only does i2Verify validate the identity of all users of its system prior to allowing access to sensitive employee data, but a complete audit trail of every verification is created and then is made available to employees.
- Support is available by calling i2Verify at 1-888-458-6319.
- Please visit www.i2verify.com/customers/employees to create a personal account.