Training and Development
Employees of Texas Tech University are encouraged to take advantage of the resources provided by Human Resources in order to gain knowledge, and increase skills and experience for future growth.
Cornerstone is the training management system (TMS) used by Texas Tech to administer,
document, and compile all employee training and courses. Trainings available through
Cornerstone include but are not limited to, Title IX Mandated Reporting, Equal Employment
Opportunity, Kenexa, Leadership, Banner and finance training. To access Cornerstone,
select the following link and login with your eRaider credentials. Cornerstone
New Employee Training
All benefits-eligible employees should attend NEO within their first 30 days of employment. More...
As a government agency and state university, Human Resources is mandated to perform compliance training throughout campus. More...
The Leadership Training series is specifically designed for Texas Tech University leaders who oversee the performance of others. The series is comprised of three modules filled with information, resources, and expertise each designed to meet a specific challenge facing leaders. More...
Talent Development can tailor departmental training to meet your needs in a one to two hour format.More...
Administration and Finance Information Systems Management (AFISM) is a great resource for departments. They offer training in Banner Finance, Banner HR, Cognos, Procurement, and Banner Student. More...
- Raise Your Voice
- Redefining Productivity
- Procrastination Friend or Foe
- Energy Vampires
- Managing Your Time
- The Emotionally Intelligent Mindset
- Get Out of Your Own Head
- Managing Your Emotions During a Pandemic
- Managing Difficult Conversations In Difficult Times
- Managing Difficult Conversations & How To Have Them
- Get To Or Got To - Choosing To Love Life Or Not: PART 1
- Get To Or Got To - Choosing To Love Life Or Not: PART 2
- Get To Or Got To - Choosing To Love Life Or Not: PART 3
- Grieving Normalcy
- Managing Your Emotions Within a Pandemic: PART 1
- Managing Your Emotions Within a Pandemic: PART 2
- Managing Your Emotions Within a Pandemic: PART 3
- Setting Realistic Goals
- Changes: Navigating and Thriving in Tumultuous Times
- Choosing the Right Planner
- Tidy Up Your Office Space
- How to Create Good Habits (and replace bad ones)
- Toxic Positivity
- Guided Relaxation
- Growing Grit
- Dealing With Rejection
- World Got You Feeling Burnt Out?