Dates for Summer Enrollment 2023 are July 3rd - July 21st
- During this time frame, changes can be processed online via the ERS OnLine Portal. Use this Summer Enrollment Guide to help you make changes
- Need to create an ERS account? Click here
- If you experience issues with the website, you may also complete and return the Summer Enrollment Form to email@example.com
Changes made during Summer Enrollment will go into effect on September 1st.
If you are not making any changes to your benefits for Plan Year 2024 (September 1, 2023 to August 31, 2024), no action is required on your part.
- Eyemed Vision Care, LLC will be the administrator for the State of Texas Vision starting September 1st
- Express Scripts will be the administrator for the HealthSelect Prescription Drug Program starting January 1, 2024
- DeltaCare DHMO premium increase
- Short-term disability premium decrease
- HealthSelect of Texas & Consumer Directed Health Select total in-network out-of-pocket max increase
This year, ERS is hosting an in-person Summer Enrollment fair.
- Where: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Academic Event Center – 3601 4th Street
- When: Wednesday July 12th from 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Find a list of scheduled Summer Enrollment Webinars hosted by ERS below