Chef Camp at Texas Tech University
The Hospitality and Retail Management Programs will host Chef Camp 2019 for ages 11 to 15. Chef Camp is dedicated to enhancing each camper's knowledge of culinary arts - ranging from lessons and activities on plating and presentation to learning about foods. Chef Camp 2019 will focus on baking and beginning culinary skills. Every day is beneficial, creative and tons of fun. After a week full of culinary arts activities, the students will present their skills through a reception and competition for their friends and family. Thursday evening is our cooking competition which begins at 5:30, parents are welcome to attend.Texas Tech Hosts Iron Chef Competition
- Date: June 24 - 28, 2019
- Registration is closed.
- Cost: (Includes: Room, Board, linens, meals, Chef Coat, Camp T-shirt, apron, and supplies)
- Early Bird Special: $700 (Before May 1st, 2018) overnight campers
- Early Bird Special: $650 (Before May 1st, 2018) day campers
- After May 1st: Regular Price $800 overnight campers
- After May 1st: Regular Price $700 day campers
- A deposit of $150 is required to hold your camper's spot
- A 10% discount is available to returning campers, campers from 4H, or families sending more than one camper to either of our camps.
- Directions to Horn Hall:
- On University Avenue
- Turn west onto 15th Street., which will put you on the Texas Tech Campus
- Take an immediate left into a Z parking lot
- Dormitory Address: 2419 15th Street, Lubbock, TX