Obesity and Metabolic Health Lab
Research | Members | Publications | Gallery | Home
- Vijay Hegde's Novel Approach May Help Cure Alzheimer's Disease
- Where Obesity Research Meets Virology, Innovation Occurs
- Professor Vijay Hegde working to find the first treatment for Alzheimer's disease: https://www.kcbd.com/2021/12/14/texas-tech-professor-working-find-first-treatment-alzheimers-disease/
- OMHL graduate students Akheruzzaman, Siddik, Webster, Dhanasekara, and Yaqiong presented their research at the Annual Meeting of the American Society for Nutrition in Baltimore, MD.
- Harsh Shah, OMHL graduate student, won first prize in the 18th Annual Graduate Student Research Poster Competition held on March 26, 2019 and second prize in the 5th Annual Obesity Research Institute meeting and Oral/Poster Competition held on May 8, 2019, for his poster titled "An Insulin independent approach to stimulate insulin signaling pathway".
AddressTexas Tech University, P.O. Box 41270, Lubbock, TX 79409-1270